Fish and Seafood AT MEATINDA
Want to elevate the cuisine at a family lunch or dinner or to barbeque at a holiday with friends? What’s more exciting and delicious than our best quality and juiciest seafood?
Food from sea forms a part of regular diet of people round the globe due to its high nutrition content.
We at meatinda take every precaution to procure high quality and meatiest of the seafood directly from fishermen and ensure freshest supply ever. The team at meatinda gets the seafood cleaned and cut into the finest pieces and assures delivery of the best produce. There are so many great benefits of eating seafood that can help you fuel your mind and body and have you feeling your best. Don’t believe us? Here are some of our favorite benefits.
- Seafood is Filled With Nutrients. If there is one big thing to remember with seafood is that it isn’t just low in the bad stuff, but it is filled with the good stuff. Seafood is packed with nutrients, including, vitamin B, B-complex vitamins and vitamin A. Some fish, like tuna is even filled with vitamin D, which is great for the bones and for immune system.
- Seafood Can Boost Your Brain. Let’s be honest, we could all benefit from a little extra brain power. The good news is, the omega- 3sin seafood can do just that. They help with brain growth in infants and children, can boost cognitive function in aging women and can help lower the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. That’s pretty powerful stuff.
- Seafood is Good for Your Heart. Heart health is so important for both men and women at all ages. Seafood is high in protein and low in saturated fat, not to mention filled with those omega 3s that can really help with heart health and reducing the risk of cardiovascular events.
- Seafood Eases Joint Pain. If you are worried about early aching and stiffness in your joints, start adding seafood to your diet, research has found it can reduce joint stiffness and help ease the symptoms of arthritis.
- Seafood Can Help You Maintain Your Eyesight. It is all about those Omega 3 fatty acids again when it comes to seafood and eyesight as eating seafood regularly can actually help your vision and prevent vision decline. Another fun fact is that fish and shellfish can also boost your night vision.
- Seafood Can Give You Better Skin- Who doesn’t love nourished, moisturized, youthful looking skin? The omega-3 and fatty acids in seafood can help moisturize the skin, reduce acne and protect the skin from UV rays… although if you are spending the afternoon at Pool House, we still recommend some sunscreen.
- Seafood Can Help Fight Against Depression. New research on omega 3s fatty acids (as found in seafood) and depression have found that eating seafood can not only reduce the risk of depression, but can actually help treat depression as well, and give you a more positive outlook on life.
Q: Within how much time has the product to be consumed?
A: Every product packaging has the ‘use within’ period mentioned on it. The respective product requires to e consumed within the specified. The product after cooking can be refrigerated up to 4 days and enjoyed.
Q: Is the seafood served fresh daily?
A: seafood at meatinda is served fresh and we make every effort to ensure fresh supply daily.
Q: From where is the seafood sourced?
A: Our freshest and healthiest seafood is sourced from fishing farms, harvesting hubs and local fish men and where we undertake every effort to produce the best quality seafood.
- sub-total $300.00
- Eco Tax (-2.00) $10.00
- VAT (20%) $60.00
- total $370.00